- Base laminate to IPC4101/IPCMF150/IPC232/IPCFC241/IPCL125A
- Laminate types most commonly used are Epoxy-glass multifunctional (GF) and Polyimide (GI). Other laminate types include Kapton, Teflon (PTFE), PTFE with metal backing, TMM, Thermount, Thermagon, Cyanate Ester, Goreclad and other low dielectric laminates for special applications and mixed laminate
- Minimum core thickness .003” except for flex circuits and PCMCIA designs.
- Copper weight thickness from ¼ oz. to 4 oz. base for both internal and external layers. 1/8 oz. available for some types
- External metal heatsinks (Aluminum or Copper) and stiffeners (GF) attached to boards using no-flow pre-preg (GF) or Pyrallux acrylic adhesive
- Minimum conductor and spacing .003”
- Etch Tolerance to meet Impedance requirement
- Tighter tolerances available
- Maximum number of layers fabricated to date is 42
- Maximum board thickness .250”, up to .400” thick on special designs
- Thickness tolerance +/- 10%
- Tighter tolerances available
- Maximum bow and twist as per IPC 6012.
- Maximum platen size 30 x 36
- Drilled hole is .005” larger than finished PTH.
- Minimum drilled hole size .008” & maximum drilled hole size .250”.
- Standard hole size tolerance +/- .003” PTH and +/-. 001” NPTH.
- Tighter PTH tolerance to +/-.001” available.
- Minimum distance between edge of drilled hole to adjacent circuitry .008” (internal).
- Minimum pad diameter = drilled hole + .010” (fabrication allowance) + 2X annular ring.
- Hole aspect ratio 15:1
- Reverse Pulse Plating
- Dual rectification DC Plating
- Zincate, aluminum plating
- Screened types: Hysol SR1000 Solder dam of .003” between features
- Liquid photoimage (LPI) type: Taiyo PSR4000 MP. All Colours Solder dam of .003” between features
- Clearance between pad edge to clearance edge is .003” for LPI and .010” for screened mask Solder dam of .003” between features
- Legend colours: white, black, yellow and red Solder dam of .003” between features
- Peelable solder mask (screened): Lackwerke Peters SD2954
- Carbon ink (screened): Electrador 5000
- Tolerance on overall dimensions +/-.005”
- Minimum inside radius .015” & Minimum slot width .031” (routed)
- Standard router bit size used .093”
- Countersink, counterbore, edge milling, beveling & controlled depth drilling
- Heavy Metal CNE Milling
- CNC Milling +/- .002” tolerance for all metals
- Internet data transfer
- Most formats accepted
- PDF, DXF and HPGL formats for drawing
- Gerber format for photoplotting artwork 2000 or 4000 dpi
- Excellon format for drill
- CAM workstations
- Minimum continuity test 5 ohms & maximum isolation test 100 megohms
- Net List Test– Net List Test IPC-D-356
- Test voltage 40 volts for one side test and 250 volts for double sided test, probe testing to 500 volts
- TDR/Impedance test
- Insulation Resistance
- Hi-Pot testing 500 Volts
- ISO 9001:2008 certified quality management system
- MIL-PRF-55110 for epoxy and polyimide glass
- In-house analytical chemistry laboratory– True Chem software
- Micro-section capability with 500x metallurgical microscope
- X-ray fluorescence
- Cleanliness testing
- Inner layer AOI
- SPC (X-bar & R charts) on critical processes
- UL 9480 most materials
- NADCAP certified